- Content and Recommendations The Site provides recommendations, reviews, and other content for informational purposes only. While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties or representations regarding the completeness, reliability, or accuracy of the content. The opinions expressed on the Site are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect our views.
- User Responsibilities You agree to use the Service responsibly and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. When interacting with the Site, you must not:
a. Violate any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of the Site or any third party. b. Engage in any fraudulent, deceptive, or malicious activity. c. Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. d. Collect or store personal information of other users without their consent. e. Introduce any malware, viruses, or harmful code that could disrupt or damage the Service or its users’ devices. f. Engage in any activity that could overload or impair the proper functioning of the Service.
- Advertisements and Affiliate Links The Site may display advertisements and provide affiliate links. These advertisements and links are provided for your convenience and do not signify our endorsement or recommendation of the products or services offered. We are not responsible for the content or practices of third-party websites linked to or from the Service. Your interactions with advertisers or affiliates are solely between you and the respective third party, and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from such interactions.
- Intellectual Property All content, including text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and software, available on the Service is owned by the Site or its licensors and is protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, display, perform, or otherwise use any of the content without our prior written consent.
- Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data, or other intangible losses.
- Modifications to the Service We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time, with or without notice. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Service.
Last updated: 12/12/2020